The conference focus is to gather stormwater professionals from throughout the US and other nations to enhance our understanding of stormwater issues.
You should attend our conference if your profile falls into one of the following categories:
Paul Crabtree, PE, CNU-A
Crabtree Group, Inc.
CNU 2010 Charter Award Winner
Whether you are a seasoned expert or new to the stormwater industry, you will benefit from the knowledge, expertise, and solutions available from the thousands of professionals convening at StormCon next August.
"StormCon is where I continue to educate myself and staff about where the future of stormwater is going" (Source: StormCon Survey)
- Discover which BMPs are the most effective
- See the latest in LID, post-construction, and retrofitting practices
- Watch presentations on case studies from all over the nation
- Learn how to meet NPDES Phase II requirements
- Hear the latest news on stormwater regulatory issues from the USEPA
- Gather tips on successful stormwater public outreach efforts
- Be the first to hear the latest research and testing results
- Meet the leading vendors of the most innovative stormwater equipment, products, services, and technology
- Network with other stormwater professionals, engineers, and practitioners
"I enjoyed the exposition. Great location, many good discussions and honestly, the food was tremendous. The exhibits were very good and I will likely spend about $50k as a direct result of the exposition." (Source: StormCon Survey)
The conference is just the tip of the iceberg; there are many opportunities, including our state-of-the-industry exhibit hall with over 170 vendors showcasing stormwater technologies, and the chance to meet hundreds of your peers from all over the globe.
Attendees from every state, as well as Canada, Europe, Australia, and Asia recommend goods and services to their organizations. The exhibit hall offers you the opportunity to comparison-shop, get a hands on experience, and make contact with vendors of products and services you need.
© 2013 Forester Media, Inc.